Monday, October 11, 2010

Carl Paladino- Dangerous to Gay Children

                                       Carl Paladino- Dangerous to Gay Children

Carl Paladino is a candidate for Governor in New York. God help us if this man goes any further with his political career. Honestly I think society would be better served if he was a baggier at the local grocer.


He was recently quoted as saying “I just think my children and your children would be much better off and much more successful getting married and raising a family, and I don’t want them brainwashed into thinking that homosexuality is an equally valid and successful option — it isn’t.”

Honestly do we live in the year 2010?! The argument that gay people pose a threat to children has been long disproven.  I just honestly don't get it, I hope one of  Mr. Paladino's children end up being gay. I wonder if he could then be brainwashed into thinking homosexuality is ok. It is this kind of rhedoric that causes harm to children, not homosexuals or the thought of homosexuality being ok.

Mr. Paladino use your megaphone to emphasis your "live and let live" ideal that you say you believe in. You my friend are a danger to your children and my children!




No comments:

Post a Comment