Thursday, October 28, 2010

HRC Fighting Back Against McCance

Can you believe this guy? He is in a position of power and control over the children in this school district. Clint McCance decided to post some pretty hateful stuff on his face book and let me tell ya the Human Rights Campaign is fighting back. Before I tell you how you can get involved let me just tell you what was said by this insecure bigot.

Clint McCance:"Seriously they want me to wear purple because five queers committed suicide. The only way im wearin it for them is if they all commit suicide. I cant believe the people of this world have gotten this stupid. We are honoring the fact that they sinned and killed thereselves because of their sin. REALLY PEOPLE."

Forgive the spelling, and grammatical errors they are not mine, they are Clint's. He then went on to say:

"No because being a fag doesnt give you the right to ruin the rest of our lives. If you get easily offended by being called a fag then dont tell anyone you are a fag. Keep that shit to yourself. I dont care how people decide to live their lives. They dont bother me if they keep it to thereselves. It pisses me off though that we make a special purple fag day for them. I like that fags cant procreate. I also enjoy the fact that they often give each other aids and die. If you arent against it, you might as well be for it."

I feel really bad for this guys kids, and the school district that elected this whack job! So what can you do? Check out the Fire Clint McCance Face book page and don't forget to click like!

HRC is putting out an ad in the districts local paper check it out HERE

I hope this guy feels the pressure to resign intolerance and hate has no place in a public school district. Our community has faced way to many losses of life to have to hear this kind of unbelievable rhetoric!




No comments:

Post a Comment